Tibia, Nerana, Red Hand Clan

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reins and Quests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Reins and Quests!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Hiho!
Yesterday, I have bought Reins from a player since I really like that Black Sheep Mount, I went to the Femor Hills trying to mount the Sheep. I kept on failing, and after my 12th try to tame the sheep, my Reins got torn and dissapeared. Sad It made me very sad, but today, I was hunting Dark Magicians in Yalahar on Pawel, trying to loot the Reins, but it's too hard to loot them. Sad I heard you need to kill thousands of Dark Magicians to loot the Reins, but I just wish that I could loot them quicker! Smile
And, since the Wayfarer Outfits were implemented, I really wished to get them, but Karsius hasn't done the Children of Revolution Quest so I can't even begin the Wrath of the Emperor Quest to get the Outfit. Sad I wish that Karsius could one day do these two Quests. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kvartan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reins and Quests!   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 am

I can't help you much on Children of Revolution since I finished Wrath of the Emperor and that limits it a bit, however just yell and I shall see if I can still help. Regarding Wrath, I can help you trough some missions, we can even assemble a small team for fun on the hard but not so hard ones. Same as above, just yell and I shall rise, and I bet some others too Wink

Slay Evil Immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nydd Krye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reins and Quests!   Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:51 am

Uh-oh...Wrath? Children? I may not be suited for any of those tasks in the foreseeable future. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reins and Quests!   

Back to top Go down

Reins and Quests!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1